Montcalm School is a nonprofit, therapeutic boarding and day school offering practical, real-world solutions for the families of struggling girls, ages 12-21, and boys, ages 12-28.
We specialize in helping young people with a variety of issues, including: Autism Spectrum Disorders, ADHD, learning challenges, depression, anxiety, adoption-related issues, oppositional-defiant behaviors and more.
Montcalm students may enroll at any time. All of our services are individualized for each student. Read our enrollment requirements.
What your Montcalm tuition includes
- Individual therapy
- State-licensed college preparatory curriculum and individualized educational plans
- A strength-based treatment philosophy founded on dignity, respect and confidence
- Small groups of peers assisting each other in dealing with issues, providing each other with support
- Service learning projects that demonstrate how students are connected to the world and how one’s self-concept improves when you help others
- Family involvement in treatment, as well as meaningful contact with family
- Healing through arts and music, including drawing, painting, learning instruments and singing
- Recreational activities, including exploring trails, fishing, hiking, camping, indoor and outdoor ropes courses, swimming and more
- Optional spiritual development with recognition of all faiths
- 24/7 access to licensed medical staff
- If possible and desired, students have the ability to graduate from our school or their home school
How to contact us
Montcalm School for Boys and Girls
13725 Starr Commonwealth Road
Albion, MI 49224
Call us today: 866-244-4321